According to the oldest documents, our house has been in family ownership since at least 1825. From then on it was run as a pub and restaurant. In 1934 the graduate engineer Heinrich Schulze Johann married the owner's daughter Regina Gröne and took over the business with her. In 1967 the business was handed over to their son Rainer Schulze Johann. He built the first guest rooms in 1968 and steadily expanded the hotel business over the years, which he ran together with his wife Maria Schulze Johann. In 1991, the restaurant was closed and from then on the house was run as a hotel garni. At the beginning of 2016, Rainer Schulze Johann handed over the hotel to his son André Schulze Johann. His wife Mechthild Schulze Johann, who has been working in the family business for years, now manages the hotel. As a family business, we know the wishes of many of our guests, who always enjoy coming to us. The well-being of all our guests is of course particularly close to our hearts. The emphasized cleanliness of our rooms is a matter of course for us and has often been expressly praised by our guests. We are happy about every new guest and hope to welcome you in our house.